Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Smells Good!

I love scented candles.  I love it when the kitchen smells like I have been baking yummy goodies all day long (even when I haven't).  But I have truly found something better than candles.

Thank you to my dear sister Liesl for introducing me to Scentsy.  These little things are fantastic!  Instead of candles, these are flameless warmers with scented bars that melt.  I have seen plenty of warmers before, but I haven't been crazy about the scents available.  Until now.

Ever since Liesl started selling Scentsy, my house always smells great - despite having two indoor dogs, Jason's gym bag, and baby diapers around.  The warmers look great - very decorative that match every room of the house (yes, I literally have a warmer in every room except the dining room and that is only because I don't have a surface on which to put one). 



My sister is also very thoughtful and she sends me scents she knows I would love. 
Currently in the house (though not all burning at once):
Pumpkin Pie (office)
Leather (game room/"man cave")
Honey Pear Cider (guest room)
Satin Sheets (master)
Clean Breeze (laundry room)
Pomegranate (kitchen)
Fried Ice Cream (guest room #2)
Newborn Nursery (Colt's room)

The house may not actually BE clean.  But it smells good.

And if you are interested in discovering Scentsy for yourself, you can check out Liesl's website at https://shakespeare.scentsy.us/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment